James Wood FBCS CITP
At the LAST conference 2012 we had an introduction to Systems Thinking
(ST), now it’s time to roll-up our sleeves and get some work done around
embedding ST into our everyday workplace.
This interactive workshop focuses on developing a dialogue with the group to build a shared understanding of the challenges in introducing ST, and discovers how to get coworkers and managers to embrace the ST way.
Based on the well-known methods of Deming and Senge the workshop aims to produce the following outcomes:
● A common understanding of the challenges of ST
● A pragmatic take-away strategy to embed ST
● Understanding how to continually improve ST
Group size 8-10 participants / duration 1.25 hours / whiteboard and flipchart.
Confirmed - Visit LAST conference for tickets.
LAST Conference Melbourne is a one day, low cost, grassroots mini-conference for Lean, Agile, and Systems Thinking practitioners. The day will be structured to allow participation and interaction via workshops and activities, rather than death by projector.
The emphasis will be on:
● Sharing of practical skills
● Real world experiences of lean and agile adoption
● The latest in systems thinking practice
● Gaining inspiration from your fellow practitioners
● Date - Friday 2 August 2013
● Venue - Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn
● Participation cost - Affordable!
Visit LAST Conference for details and bookings...
Download Sea of Systems (SOS)...
Click on more below then Tweet to include details.